Greater Fort Lauderdale AllianceWebsite: http://www.gflalliance.org/
Contact: Dave Coddington
Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance:
About the Alliance
As the primary economic development organization for Greater Fort Lauderdale/Broward County, the Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance focuses on creating, attracting, expanding and retaining high-wage jobs and capital investment in high value targeted industries, developing more vibrant communities, and improving the quality of life for our area’s citizens.
We provide leadership and excellence in delivering economic development services for our clients, prospects, investors and partners.
The Four Foundations of our economic development services are:
• Marketing and Promoting Broward County
• Managing Expansion, Relocation, and Retention Projects
• Conducting and Providing Market Research & Business Intelligence
• Securing and Enhancing Private/Public Leadership & Investment
From 2007 to 2016, the Alliance, working with its members, Broward County, and other partners helped create or retain 25,000 direct jobs that are estimated to generate through direct, indirect and induced effects:
- Total employment of approximately 55,000 jobs in Broward County
- $2.1 billion in annual personal income in Broward County
- $11 billion in annual economic impact in Broward County