Below are the requirement for print ads for the ITPalooza program. For questions, please contact the ITPalooza Media Dept – email@example.com.
Full Page Ad
Ad specs HxW:
trim size: 8.5 x 5.5”
bleed size: 8.75 x 5.75
live area: 8.25 x 5.25”
Half Page Ad
Ad specs HxW:
trim size: 4.25 x 5.5”
bleed size: 4.5 x 5.75”
live area: 4 x 5.25”
- Ads must be submitted as PDF/X-1a files.
- Files must be prepared in a layout program such as InDesign. Type must remain vector and the fonts must be outlined or embedded.
- PDF files created by Adobe Photoshop or Word are not considered camera-ready.
- Color ads should be CMYK only. Pantone or spot colors are never used (even if you’re only using “one color”).
- Minimum photo resolution is 170 dpi.
- Color ads with an ink density higher than 220% will be automatically converted to the appropriate ink density.
Ads must be delivered at size – ads that are submitted with dimensions different than listed above will be modified or stretched to fit the space that was reserved. ITPalooza Media Dept. will not “float” ads submitted smaller than the space that was reserved.
Half page ads must have borders – or artwork that clearly defines the outer edge of the ad. A hairline rule will be added around any ad submitted with white space on any side.
The ITPalooza program is printed on 100# cover stock and 100# text stock, saddle stitched and trimmed to 8.5H x 5.5W. ITPalooza Media reserves the right to place ad material according to content. The cover is printer 4:4 color while inside cover and pages may be printer gray scale.