Now in its 6th year, ITPalooza 2017 is set to be the best yet. During the coming months, the ITPalooza team will be working hard to bring you an event that is unique in the region and perhaps in the world. That’s because ITPalooza is a key event that brings together the entire South Florida IT community from CIOs through Tech User Groups to top local, national and international presenters and guests.
ITPalooza is an annual gathering of South Florida’s nonprofit Technology User Groups and features:
- All-day format – 9am to 6pm
- An impressive schedule of speakers
- CIO Only Track
- Marine Toys for Tots toy drive featuring the Mega Toy Wall
- Vendor Exhibit incorporating Hiring Fair
- VIP Lounge
- Awards Ceremony
- ITPalooza After Dark – nighttime networking a with cash bar.